• 50 grams to treat 12,500 litres (2750 gallons).
Fluke-Solve™ is the result of in-depth research by veterinary fish experts who have
recognised the need for ornamental fish keepers to have access to high quality
veterinary pharmaceutical products which are both safe and effective.
The active ingredient in Fluke-Solve™ is praziquantel which has been used in a range of fish species
for the control of a variety of fish parasites since the early 1990's, with specific studies in carp for cestode (tapeworm) infestations as well as ectoparasites such as monogean trematodes, or flukes.
Extensive trials have shown no toxic effect of Praziquantel on the natural wildlife of the pond.
Although this powder still retains its easy-to-use format (just rip and tip the sachet into some pond water, stir, and return to the pond) it now has the added benefit that it can be used at much colder temperatures – it has been successfully trialled at temperatures as low as 3°C!! One simple treatment is all that is required for adult flukes and larvae, with a second dose a couple of weeks later to take care of any hatching eggs.
Fluke-Solve effectively treats tapeworms as well as skin and gill flukes from your goldfish and koi, without affecting the bacterial filters or plants. Fluke-Solve is effective at temperatures from 3C, and UV can be left on during treatment.
• Easy to use – dissolves readily without having to use boiling water or solvents
• Safe for the fish and for other creatures in the pond or aquarium
• Science based data to confirm the efficacy of the medication.
• Contains 50% pure praziquantel
Comes in three sizes
• 10g which is sufficient for 2,500 litres (550 gallons)
• 50g which is sufficient to treat 12,500 litres (2750 gallons)
• 100g which is sufficient for 25,000 litres (5500 gallons)
Fluke-Solve is manufactured to the highest European Pharmaceutical standard under a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Licence. Fluke-Solve was developed by Fish Treatment, a trusted company we have worked closely with for many years.
Fluke solve 50g sufficient to treat 12,500 litres (2750 gallons).
- Brand: Vetark
- Product Code: FS50g
- Availability: 20